We can provide both short / long term contract and permanent solutions, and cover the following areas of the e-business suite:
· Oracle Financials
· Oracle Distribution/ Supply Chain
· Oracle Manufacturing
· Oracle HCM and Payroll
We can provide experienced Consultants that cover the Oracle Fusion Applications covering the below Applications and their sub modules.
· Oracle Fusion Supply Chain Management (SCM)
· Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
· Oracle Fusion Procurement
· Oracle Fusion Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
· Oracle Fusion Financial Management
· Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM)
· Oracle Financial Reporting and Analytics
We also provide consultants for Oracle Development including:
• Oracle Databases 10g, 11g and 12C
• Oracle Business Intelligence – OBIEE, OBIA, ODI, ADF, Informatica, ETL
• Oracle Fusion Middleware – SOA, BPEL, Weblogic, Tuxedo,
• Data Warehousing, including OWB, Data Cleansing and Data Modelling
• Oracle Forms 6, 8. 9i, 10g & 11g
• Oracle Reports 6, 8. 9i, 10g & 11g
• Java Developers, including J2EE Developers
Additionally we are currently supplying skills in the following areas:
• Hyperion Suite (Essbase, Smartview, Planning, HFM, DRM, FDM, FDQM)
• Siebel CRM
• JD Edwards ERP
• Customer Experience
• Oracle RightNow
• Oracle Retail
• Oracle Policy Automation
Cloud computing is now broadly accepted as an economical way to share a pool of configurable computing resources. 87% of the businesses that recently completed a study for Computerworld said they look to Cloud initiatives to lower capital expenses. 84% of them turn to the Cloud to reduce operational expenses, while 89% say ‘greater business agility’ is the main benefit of Cloud. In the next 2 years about 50% of companies plan to move key parts their development work to public Clouds in order to take advantage of rapid implementation options, dynamic scalability, and subscription based pricing models.
As it stands Oracle claims to support more than 70 million users, who conduct more than 33 billion transactions each day with its cloud services. The cloud service is run across 19 data centers around the world, collectively holding more than 700 petabytes of storage.
Having spoken with 3 of the big 4 Systems Integrators at Oracleworld it is evident that there is a major focus to train in-house resources into Oracle Cloud offerings. Apps IT is working with these (and other SI’s) to recruit experienced R12 Oracle Consultants into their businesses so they can be re-trained in the Oracle Cloud technologies.
Over the next 12-24 months we expect there to be a gradual decline in the amount of roles for Oracle contractors to complete ‘on premises ERP’ projects and more of a focus to increase headcount in ‘Oracle Cloud’ resources.
As a leader in the recruitment of Oracle Specialists, we seek to remain at the front in assisting both new and current clients in filling both their Contract and Permanent resources across the Oracle stack from our offices in the UK, Canada and USA.